cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ruckus not working

keiki
New Contributor

in trying to figure out why extenders not working, the switch quit working. I tried pushing reset button many times, over several hours, and it still stays on amber light. I do not have equipment or enough computer knowledge to follow the videos. Is there any help out there or is this now just garbage? 

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hello @keiki 

Greetings!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

I hope this message finds you well.

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding issues with your RUCKUS setup. 

To assist you further, could you please provide the following details:

1. Has your RUCKUS setup been functional previously, or is this a new installation? If it was previously operational, were there any power outages before you encountered the current issue?

2. When your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is plugged into the outlet, do you observe any illuminated lights (amber or green)? Kindly specify which lights are lit. For clarity, please refer to the attached image and share a photograph displaying the status of the lights and a comprehensive view of the cable connections to the Switch ports.

Please upload the photos of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch displaying the light status and cable connections by logging into your RUCKUS account. This will aid us in diagnosing the issue accurately.

Please respond with answers to all the above queries and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions regarding this matter.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @keiki 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @keiki 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @keiki 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi