cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ruckus c12p not working at all

PC
New Contributor

I am a new owner of a ruckus system that was used by previous home owners. I tried to reset the ruckus per the instructions but I don't even get the configure.me to get anything started. Please help me to either troubleshoot to get it to work or have the entire system replaced. Followed the strartup wizzard and nothing works. Very aggravating!!!

14 REPLIES 14

Yes, this is a Lennar home

@PC 

We have a dedicated lennar support team to answer your queries and guide you with the setup configuration and debug. I would move this post to the correct channel and you should receive further help soon.

Best Regards

Vineet

Hi @PC

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared,

From the case description, I could understand that you are in a process of a factory reset of your Access Points.

Could you please let us know?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

2. Please make sure the Ethernet cable is connected to anyone in the 12 ports shown in the picture below:

3. Also please Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source.

4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below screenshot).

Please refer to the below guide for connection setup as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. And also help us with the answers to the above queries.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Good Morning,

Ethernet cables from modem/router are connected on the 12 ports and lights are blinking green. There are Two access points that have power light green and 2.4 and 5G lights blinking amber. Please advise on next step. Thanks

Pablo C.

PC
New Contributor

4FB52F83-BB8E-46C0-822C-4F0F8A6C9757.jpeg

267F5834-1258-418E-B934-CF5E63AAFCC4.jpeg