cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet speed issue

hsgo1587
New Contributor

I'm using AT&T and the speed is 1,000 mbps but when I check with RUCKUS the speed reduced to 300 mbps. Can you help how to fix this? This usually happens after the electric outage. 

12 REPLIES 12

Jayavidhya

Hi @hsgo1587 

Greetings of the day,

Please confirm if the issue is happening while it is connected to access points or when it is connected to ISP router. 

Please follow out the next steps.

1. Connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.

2. You can perform the same step on wireless by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi / SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

Please let us know if you have confirmed that internet issue is stable while you are connecting to the ISP router.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

what's the difference between access points and ISP router? How can I confirm it?

Hi @hsgo1587 

Please refer the below link for the detailed understanding of the entire Lennar home setup.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Access Point R510 ( AP )

ZoneFlex-R510-front.jpg

Vsquez_Fer_4-1666361087702.png

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

If ISP router means AT&T router, it is working fine. I think it is the problem with AP.