cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boot mode reset

cspringer
New Contributor

I am so not equipped to reboot this box. I've done the reset button unplugging about 2 dozen times and now have to do the factory reset. This is a completely overwhelming task based on the videos and guides I've watched.... is there an easy way to get this done?

9 REPLIES 9

I've done the reset 20xa with the plugging and unplugging and reset button. Thats not it.  It has to be completely scrapped of the software and reinstalled. That process is nowhere near consumer friendly. I can't do that and its difficult and if you aren't compute savvy its impossible to take on so again because Lennars customers are kicked to the side and no real hands-on assistance is available the Ruckus in my home will not be repaired and not used.
Thank you

Hello @cspringer 

Greetings to you as well.

Thank you for your response and update.

Given the situation, it appears that the most appropriate course of action is to proceed with the software recovery on the Switch. It's important to address software-related issues through troubleshooting as they can often be resolved without the need for hardware replacement, in line with our process and policies.

We will help with replacement if software recovery doesn't work.

As mentioned earlier, we have endeavored to make the troubleshooting guides as user-friendly as possible to facilitate easy follow-up. We kindly request that you adhere to the provided guide and proceed with the troubleshooting process. If you encounter any errors during the process, please do not hesitate to share screenshots or inform us of any challenges you face. We are committed to assisting you in overcoming any obstacles and resolving the issue. 

However, if you find the troubleshooting steps too complex to navigate independently, we recommend seeking assistance from an external source or a technician.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @cspringer 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

cspringer
New Contributor

Still no luck..... unsure how to get the reboot working

Hello @cspringer 

Thank you for your response.

Could you please confirm if you have initiated the software recovery process on the Switch? If so, kindly provide details regarding any specific points where you are encountering difficulties.

Thank you once again for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi