cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless extender not working after power outage

Sa2015
New Contributor

There was a. Power outage a few hours ago. My main router is working but the wireless extender is not working. There isn’t any lights blinking on it. The extender is attached to my ceiling and I have a box with some cords in the master and I have tried resetting the cords and power source in the master bedroom but the extender still does not have power 

2 REPLIES 2

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Sa2015 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your Ruckus AP is not working after the power outage.

As you have mentioned that the switch is working and there are no lights in the access points, it is always good to check if the PoE is disabled or not.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to check if the PoE is disabled and to fix the issue if it is disabled.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/NO-Power-on-Access-Points-an...

Please follow the process and let me know if you need any help during the process.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Sa2015 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.