Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless WAP IS NOT POWERING ON no lights and not connecting to internet

Jlolejnik
New Contributor

My breakers we changed out and now my WAP in the ceiling is not powering on

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Jlolejnik 

Sujit, will contact during the day, for Lennar home clients we do not have an option to decrease the time to deliver the RMA, all this depends on the support Lennar home got with us.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

thank you - I just need to understand what I need to do and when I can expect a replacement - I work form home and I have things like my thermostat tied to it as well - so need it as soon as possible.

Hi @Jlolejnik 

Sure, I got in contact with Sujit, he will continue with the RMA under case #01406642, and he will reach you via email.

Note: Please mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

I will happily mark the post at Accept as Solution - but do we know the timeframe of when I can expect the replacement?

Hi @Jlolejnik 

Yes, honestly can take up to 10 business day, because with the WAPs, we need to receive the AP, and then we sent the replacement or if we fix it the same AP., now as soon we receive the AP, we check the unit and if it is not reparable, we sent the replacement and that will take less than 10 days, Sujit will give more details.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

ok but that has not been shared with me - how can I get on top of sending mine back if they don't provide me with the info - Sujit needs to give me info so I can get this going