Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless WAP IS NOT POWERING ON no lights and not connecting to internet

Jlolejnik
New Contributor

My breakers we changed out and now my WAP in the ceiling is not powering on

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Jlolejnik 

Sujit, will contact during the day, for Lennar home clients we do not have an option to decrease the time to deliver the RMA, all this depends on the support Lennar home got with us.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

they didn't request my email - that asked that I go and post on the Lennar page - I already did all of that with you - I feel like I am going in circles - can I order an R510 or R610 separately if I keep getting pushback?

So the response I got back directed me back here - not that my equipment will be replaced - I am going in circles here.  I just need to get this replaced as soon as possible.  Question - can the R510 be replaced with an R610?

Hi @Jlolejnik 

The AP can be replaced only for the same, now do you know the name of the person who assisted you on the chat, so I can reach him, normally when they start the process to replace the unit, they create a ticket ID, if you have the ticket, please provide to me the number or the name, now hope you have chosen chat, because there is also an option for RMA, but those are for enterprise clients.

Yarenis_0-1668633044115.png

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

I did go through Chat - but there was no name on the Chat itself.  The case #01406642 - and I just received a response for Sujit Das - 

Request you to provide the confirmation chat response from engineer on community forum for validation and we can proceed with the RMA of the unit. 

But that is it - I have no idea of next steps or when to expect anything

Hi @Jlolejnik 

I got in contact with Sujit, he will continue with the RMA under case #01406642, and he will reach you via email.

Note: Please mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández