cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi not working consistently after power surge

mra61
New Contributor

 Hi There,

We had a power outage a few days ago and our WiFi has not been working consistently since, especially on our Apple devices. I read through a few articles and I saw that accessing the Unleashed Dashboard was step 1. As shown below, our switch is saying its disconnected.

I saw a similar post to mine where step 2 was to log into the switch using the IP address. I tried posting the IP address (192.168.1.68) into my Firefox browser window, but a login screen didn't pop up. It just kept spinning until it finally timeout out.

I've unplugged and pulled back in the switch multiple times, all lights I can see on the switch are green.

Any idea what I can do to get this fixed?Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 10.03.24 PM.png

6 REPLIES 6

mra61
New Contributor

Hello,

I conducted the factory reset and ran the LanScan again. The switch appeared in the scan, but it is red. When I try to do the ssh in the command prompt I get this message.Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 5.37.39 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-07-02 at 5.42.43 PM.png

Hello @mra61 ,

Thank you for sharing the update.

Could you please check again and confirm if the host is still showing as down?

Also, I would request you to please use the IP address of the Switch to login to GUI of the switch using the web browser.

Please click on Login option and try to access the Switch GUI using the login credentials.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.