cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi. No longer working

Thaacker
New Contributor

Came home today from work and WiFi no longer working. No power outages noted and neighbors who has the same internet and rukus system stopped working and then worked again. 

for some reason it will not let me attach my pictures. 

5 REPLIES 5

Thaacker
New Contributor

IMG_1541.jpeg

IMG_1542.jpeg

IMG_1543.jpeg

IMG_1545.jpeg

IMG_1546.jpeg

    

Hi @Thaacker 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that the Wi-Fi Internet connection from your RUCKUS devices is not working.

As per the light status of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch and the Access Points, they seem to be in a normal state. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? If yes, we may need to check some configuration to troubleshoot this issue, please help me with the below queries to assist you resolving this issue.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries:

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

We only have phones no computer. Just two phones online. Is there another way to check our internet. Do we need to contact our internet provider. 

Contacted our internet provider and it seems the router is not communicating. Technician is coming out tomorrow. Thank you for your time.