cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the New Ruckus Community! – 27 October 2020

grodog-prod
Contributor II

Welcome to our new customer and partner community!  

All data and content migrated successfully from the old to the new community platform, including posts, user accounts and avatar icons, and tags.  

Some aspects of the UI/UX design are still being worked, and will finalize over the next few weeks.  Key differences in functionality from the old platform to the new one include:

1. “Topics” is the new name for Categories
  2. “Posts” can belong to only one Topic in the new platform vs. the old one which allowed multiple Categories per post (this change improves content searchability)
  3. "Comments" are responses to posts, and comments can be made at the post level, or as "Replies" nested under other comments
  4. New Advanced Search functionality is available, and the community is still indexed as usual in the Support Portal’s main site search as well

Updates will continue over the next few weeks, so please check back regularly for new changes.  If you have questions about the new community or would like to offer feedback on the new platform, please post below.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.
==
Knowledge Management Program Director
for RUCKUS Customer Services & Support
12 REPLIES 12

bill_pier_77033
New Contributor II

What happened to the RSS feed?!

@bill_pier_7703339:  the old feed was driven out of GetSat and we haven't rebuilt it in Sprinklr yet.  We'll let you know when/if it can be recreated after we discuss it with Sprinklr on Thursday.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.
==
Knowledge Management Program Director
for RUCKUS Customer Services & Support

ajmal_khan
New Contributor

i have two VLAN in my network , vlan 1 and  vlan2 and my controller smarzone 100 is connected in valn1 and ALL AP connected to vlan1 is working fine but AP connected to to vlan 2 disconnected frequently, is there any configuration  required for vlan2 APs??

Hi @ajmal_khan ,

It seems you posted your technical query on Announcement thread which is not relevant to this thread's topic.

I have posted the same query in a separate post under questions and tagged you, so that intended forum members can view and respond to your query.

Refer the same from the below link.

https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/conversations/smartzone-and-virtual-smartzone/ap-on-different-vlan...

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn