cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAPs not lighting up

JimmyChanga
New Contributor

Came home after being gone for 10 days to see no activity on  my WAPs.

-Have read through all troubleshooting methods on forums to no avail.

-Switch lights up, but no activity on lights when the ports of the WAPs are plugged in. 

-WAPs have been working and lighting up prior to me leaving. 

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @JimmyChanga ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @JimmyChanga ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @JimmyChanga ,

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

ame home after being gone for 10 days to see no activity on my WAPs.

-Have read through all troubleshooting methods on forums to no avail.

-Switch lights up, but no activity on lights when the ports of the WAPs are plugged in.

-WAPs have been working and lighting up prior to me leaving.

Hello, @JimmyChanga 

Greetings!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well.

Since this case is now closed, and I see that you have raised another post on the Lennar forum, please follow the discussion in the new thread for further assistance. You can find the post here:  
https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/WAPs-No-longer-lighting-up/m...

I will be happy to assist you further within that thread.

Thank you once again for your understanding.

Best regards,  
Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community