I just found a solution that worked for me: I went into Terminal on my Mac and used arp -a as the code; this generated a list of all IPs on my home network. I started just copying each of the IPs into a new browser window and one brought me to the Unleashed log in page.
Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I could understand that you are unable to log in to Unleashed app.
Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?
1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?
2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the cable connections to the Switch ports)
3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).
4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.
1. It was working before on the mobile app (iPhone) and the browser without any issues. Two things happened - (1) The switch rebooted Friday midnight and after that the AP's did not reboot and was stuck - only the power and control lights were green but not the others (2.4 and 5.0 Ghz) (2) I upgraded my iOS to the latest version (16.5) last week but did not login to unleashed after the upgrade.But the url for unleashed on browsers (Safari, Chrome) is also not working which surprises me and I have tried this on 2 Mac laptops and the responses are the same.
(2) All active ports and other lights on the switch are green - this was the case before the issue as well.
(3) Internet connection from the service provider is working fine and I have checked the connection/speeds from the switch and the router as well - it is working as it should.
(4) I have 2 AP's and I see green lights on all the AP's (PWR, 2.4 and 5.0 Ghz) as it used to be before, no changes. One AP is a master so it has the control (CTL) led green while the other does not have this on. AIR led on both AP's are not lit.
Thank you for the response and the information you shared.
As per the light status of the Switch and the APs you explained, they seem to be working fine. At this point, I would suggest factory resetting your Access Points.
Please follow the below process to factory reset your APs to configure them with a new Wi-Fi SSID.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To perform a factory reset correctly on one of the access points, you must disconnect the rest of your other access points from the "ICX-7150-switch". For example, if you have 3 access points, you should go to the switch and disconnect 2 of the cables to turn off the "2 access points" and only leave 1 connected with which we are going to work the factory reset once you configure the access point and make sure all is good, go ahead and reconnect the other Access Points back.