cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed App not connecting

Lepresean
New Contributor

Hi,

For some time i have had to put in a specific IP address of the Master AP into the login screen of the unleased app to to manage the access points.  Every few weeks this will fail as the Master IP address has changed and i need to go through the process if finding out the IP adress and updatding in the App.  2 questions, 1. is it normal for the IP address of hte Master to keep changing ?  and 2) if there any plan to not have to keep putting a specific address into the unleased app (like before) ?

Thanks very much 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Lepresean 

Thank you for the response.

Yes, that is the latest version. It may ask you to update sometimes even when the application is on the latest version when there is some cache or bug fix. As you have uninstalled and installed it should be fine.

Please let me know if you have any other queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos button and also accept the answer posts as an Accepted solution.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Lepresean 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please note, that the “connection not secure” dialogue is normal behavior when you access it as the AP is not configured with a digital certificate which is not required for the Lennar Home Ruckus setup since the network you use is in your Local Area and already secure.

You could just click on proceed as highlighted in the below screenshot.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Thanks very much Imran for this clarification.  One more thinig (i promise .. ).  When i launch the unleashed app it keeps saying that there is an updated version available in the store.  However, my app is the most recent (version 11.140.1).  As per the thread above, I have just reinstalled the apps from scratch, so not sure if there is something else going on ?  Thanks in advance 

Hi @Lepresean 

Thank you for the response.

Yes, that is the latest version. It may ask you to update sometimes even when the application is on the latest version when there is some cache or bug fix. As you have uninstalled and installed it should be fine.

Please let me know if you have any other queries in this regard.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos button and also accept the answer posts as an Accepted solution.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi