cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start the Ruckus network after recent power out

srnanduri
New Contributor

Hi,

My internet service provider is Comcast and I am able to connect to my router's network. But after recent power outage, my access points connection became slow and I turned the network off from Unleashed app to restart the network. But after that, I don't see Ruckus network at all and I am also unable to connect to the ICX switch command line. can any one please help?

Thanks,

Sitaram.

23 REPLIES 23

I tried resetting APs multiple times. Yes they are getting powered on but the radio is off. I tried starting the wifi using Uleashed app. I joined configure.mexxxxx network and when I click on start button I get below error message. I tried factory resetting the APs and still same issue.

"IMG_0249.PNG 

Hi @srnanduri 

Based on the image you have shared it seems that your mobile data is in "ON" status. Please wait until your device connects to WiFi and try resetting the AP again.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Please read the error message carefully. It says I was connected to configure.me. My mobile connected to mobile after this error is encountered. Before that it did connect to the configure.me. Another question, sometimes, configure.me network prompts for password and when I enter the admin password it fails. what password am I supposed to enter?

Hi @srnanduri 

Thanks for your response.

Please try the most common username and passwords ( This is key sensitive so please include capital letters )  

Username:admin password: Ruckus! 

Username:admin password: Ruckus1

Username:admin password: Lennar

Username:super password: sp-admin

Admin usernames and passwords for the Ruckus Wi-Fi Access Points/Switch for Lennar home users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Admin-usernames-and-password...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community