cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change network settings on Ruckus Switch ICX7150 and APs

jmogollon3
New Contributor

My Lennar home came with a  Ruckus Switch ICX7150 and 2 Access Points (APs). It's been 4 years, and everything is working well. However, I'm wanting to change the network credentials but I'm unable to login through the unleashed app or through the browser version via the master IP address. In synthesis, I do have the current credentials to connect to the Access ooint and enjoy WiFi, but unable to change the SSID and password of this network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks,

Javier

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Imran_ruckus

Hi @jmogollon3 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

From the case description, I could understand that you are unable to Access unleashed to reset your Wi-Fi SSID.

If you have your Master IP Address and Access the Unleashed dashboard (As shown in the below screenshot), please try to log in with default credentials if you do not have or remember your Unleashed credentials.

Please refer to the below screenshot of the default Unleashed credentials.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Imran_ruckus

Hi @jmogollon3 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

From the case description, I could understand that you are unable to Access unleashed to reset your Wi-Fi SSID.

If you have your Master IP Address and Access the Unleashed dashboard (As shown in the below screenshot), please try to log in with default credentials if you do not have or remember your Unleashed credentials.

Please refer to the below screenshot of the default Unleashed credentials.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Thanks, Imran. REALLY appreciate your support. I tried many default passwords, but the correct one was in the table you provided. I was able to log in and change the SSID and password for my AP.

Hi @jmogollon3 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

I would strongly suggest you set up a password recovery on Unleashed if you forget your login credentials in future. Please refer to the below video.

Password recovery setup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqnG8fupaLk

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Unleashed App doesn't work, I can't login