cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Ruckus 7150 is not powering on

Thaddeusnboyd
New Contributor

The Ruckus 7150 is not powering on, This happened late this afternoon with no warning. It affects the 4 switches in my home. Request assistance and replacement. Ruckus Networks Support Case 01475774

11 REPLIES 11

Good Day,

I have tried a different known good power cord, 7150 not powering up. I have tried requested paperclip method to no avail. I have tried several times a requested above, the status is still the same, no power. And I have had no power outages when this happened to report.

Hi @Thaddeusnboyd 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a power outlet and send us a PICTURE and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and power outlet? Please refer to the below picture as an example.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

no power.PNG

Thaddeusnboyd
New Contributor

It will not let me upload a video. how can I upload video?

Thaddeusnboyd
New Contributor

Can someone resolve this ticket so I can get this replaced? It is going on days since initial and I know there cannot be any further troubleshooting done, It needs to be replaced. We cannot further troubleshoot an item that has no ability to power up, it is not working, no resetting or swapping power cables is resolving, cannot console in.