cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch

Pvitale2007
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I am having a switch issue ever since my power went off.  I am a Lennar home owner.  The app does not recognize the switch.  Is there anyone I can call to come out and fix this? 

3 REPLIES 3

Jayavidhya

Hi @Pvitale2007 

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. 
We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

For detailed understanding of the issue please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

1. Please confirm whether your switch and the access points are powering up or not?

2. Are you having any connectivity issues like webpage not loading or slow connectivity?

3. If you are having slow connectivity please connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hello,

I'm having the same issue following a power outage.  My answers to your questions below.

1.  The switch and access point are powering up.  Green lights.

2.  I am having connectitiy issues.  Webpages are slowly or not at all loading.  Apps within devices such as smart tv's are not functioning.  

3.  I am unable to connect my computer to the isp router as my computer is a desk top and the router is located on another floor. 

Any assitance you could provide would be greatly apprceated.  

Jayavidhya

Hi @jhoward81 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please create a new case with the detailed description to solve the issue.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community