cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch still showing as disconnected after attempting fixing routing code error

laurentaylor089
New Contributor

Following a power surge, our switch was disconnected (shown in our unleashed dashboard). This has happened before and I was able to follow instructions on this forum the via Web GUI. I followed the steps again to put it into primary flash and reboot. But following the reboot it is still in SPR which was confirmed in the device information. The unleashed dashboard also still shown the switch as disconnected. Please direct me on what my next steps need to be to get it into primary mode. 

Running Image Version:

SW: Version 08.0.90dT213
Compiled on Sep 23 2019 at 00:00:25 labeled as SPR08090d
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Imran_ruckus

Hi @laurentaylor089 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you are encountering Routing code issue on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch after a power outage.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are committed to assisting you promptly.

We recommend upgrading your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. Regarding the Switch upgrade process, we recommend transitioning to version 08.0.95g, identified as the stable version for Lennar Home users.

To facilitate this transition, we have recently introduced an upgrade tool tailored to ensure a seamless process. Utilizing this tool is straightforward: users simply need to input the IP Address, Username, and password associated with the Switch into the software interface.

For your convenience, please find the necessary resources below:

1. Download the Upgrade software for Windows: Link: Upgrade Software for Windows

2. Download the Upgrade software for Mac: Link: Upgrade Software for Mac

3. Access the Upgrade Software User Manual: Link: Upgrade Tool User Guide for Lennar SmartHome users

We highly value your input and would greatly appreciate your feedback on our upgrade tool. Your insights are instrumental in our ongoing efforts to enhance user experience and ensure the tool meets your needs effectively. Please take a moment to share your thoughts, suggestions, or any issues you encountered while using the tool. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will guide us in further improving the tool for all our users. Thank you for your time and contribution.

Should you require any assistance throughout the process, please do not hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Imran_ruckus

Hi @laurentaylor089 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you are encountering Routing code issue on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch after a power outage.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are committed to assisting you promptly.

We recommend upgrading your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. Regarding the Switch upgrade process, we recommend transitioning to version 08.0.95g, identified as the stable version for Lennar Home users.

To facilitate this transition, we have recently introduced an upgrade tool tailored to ensure a seamless process. Utilizing this tool is straightforward: users simply need to input the IP Address, Username, and password associated with the Switch into the software interface.

For your convenience, please find the necessary resources below:

1. Download the Upgrade software for Windows: Link: Upgrade Software for Windows

2. Download the Upgrade software for Mac: Link: Upgrade Software for Mac

3. Access the Upgrade Software User Manual: Link: Upgrade Tool User Guide for Lennar SmartHome users

We highly value your input and would greatly appreciate your feedback on our upgrade tool. Your insights are instrumental in our ongoing efforts to enhance user experience and ensure the tool meets your needs effectively. Please take a moment to share your thoughts, suggestions, or any issues you encountered while using the tool. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will guide us in further improving the tool for all our users. Thank you for your time and contribution.

Should you require any assistance throughout the process, please do not hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @laurentaylor089 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

If it is reosolved, We highly value your input and would greatly appreciate your feedback on our upgrade tool. Your insights are instrumental in our ongoing efforts to enhance user experience and ensure the tool meets your needs effectively. Please take a moment to share your thoughts, suggestions, or any issues you encountered while using the tool. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will guide us in further improving the tool for all our users. Thank you for your time and contribution.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi