cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch does not stay powered on ICX7150

Danr831
New Contributor

My ICX 7150 will not stay powered on. It will power on for a few hours and just shut off. I have tried a different power cable as well as a different outlet and it still does the same. How can I obtain an RMA # to send back for warranty repair?

8 REPLIES 8

IMG_1035.jpghere is picture of plugged in with no power. It will work for a bit but than it stops. To show the outlet is live I plugged a tower into the same outlet which shows the light is on.

Hi @Danr831 

Could you attach a photo/picture only of the switch ICX -7150-C12P  connected to that same outlet. This just to confirm.

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

no power.jpgAs i stated it stays on and than after a day or so it will power off. Here is another picture.no power

Hi @Danr831 

Based on the troubleshooting done, and you confirm this unit is not powering up at all,  (no lights at all  ), This unit Should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez