cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot connect to Ruckus in iOS app or wired laptop. All WAP showing green

pkearney
New Contributor

Cannot connect to the Ruckus network through iOS app even with the lates update.  Cannot connect with IP address work around and cannot connect with laptop with Ethernet cable connection 

5 REPLIES 5

Imran_ruckus

Hi @pkearney 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the latest Unleashed Application on your iOS device.

It might be because of the older version of your R510 Access Points. We need to upgrade them to the latest version. Please follow the below steps to check the same.

Could you please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP Address or ‘unleashed.ruckuswireless.com’? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

deleted

pkearney_2-1695234614553.png

here is what i think you need

Hi @pkearney 

Thank you for the response and for sharing the requested information.

As I see from the screenshot you shared, your Unleashed Access Points are on an old version 200.12.10.5.234. This is the reason you are unable to log into your Unleashed Application from your smartphone.

We suggest you upgrade your ALL RUCKUS R510 Access Points to version 200.14.6.1.203 which is recently released.

Please refer to the below videos for the Upgrade process:

RUCKUS Unleashed Online and Local Firmware Upgrade Configuration using Browser UI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kasvo2S3fhc&t=217s

Please refer to the below video showing the process of Local Upgrade. (If online Upgrade does not work)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCqiH2Aoxlk&t=66s

Please refer to the below screenshot to download the file for Local Upgrade:

Once you upgrade your ALL Access Points, please uninstall the Unleashed application and install the updated one. And try to log in.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.