cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch does not appear on unleashed

bbradley01
New Contributor

I had to completely reset my switch and APs due to adding another AP with an older firmware. I had to recreate the unleashed network. It now shows all three APs but the switch does not show up on unleashed (see screenshot). Does this matter? If so, how do I fix it?

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-06-18 at 12.34.13 PM.png

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @bbradley01 

Thank you for the response and the update.

I believe there is no Switch Approval option because of your Unleashed system version.

We suggest Upgrading your Unleashed System to the latest version.

Please refer to the below link explaining the Upgrade process of the Unleashed.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Ruckus-unleashed-upgrade/td-...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I needed to downgrade my APs to firmware    because I added a T300 outdoor ap and that was the highest firmware version I could find for it. If there is another version I should be using, please advise.

Thank you

Hi @bbradley01 

Thank you for the response.

We must check this internally if it works on older versions. Meanwhile, we can check. Could you please login into the Switch dashboard and help us with the details shown in the below screenshot?

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 8.10.45 PM.png

Hi @bbradley01 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information.

Apologies. Unfortunately, the Switch management feature wasn’t added in 200.7 and before versions. It’s introduced in from 200.8 later versions. We suggest you upgrade your R510 APs to the latest version.

Please refer to the below link for more information (Page 6).

http://www.3kgroup.ee/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/unleashed-200.8-whats-new-20200214.pdf

You could manage your outdoor AP with a different Unleashed system with a 200.7 version.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi