How to perform an upgrade on the Access Points (unleashed version) using the Unleashed dashboard
Please go to: unleashed.ruckuswireless.com or use the IP address of the Master AP
Use the management credentials.
Admin usernames and passwords for the Ruckus Wi-Fi Access Points/Switch for Lennar home users
1- Go to Admin & Services > Administration > Upgrade.
Here we have 2 Options to upgrade online or locally
Online upgrade method to upgrade your Unleashed network with the latest firmware available from the RUCKUS Unleashed firmware server.
Local Upgrade method is to upgrade your Unleashed network using firmware files that you have downloaded from the Ruckus Support site.
1) Need to identify the access points and model on the network.
2) Go to the support page using the local to download the BL7 file on the support page in the support portal https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software
3) Select the AP model
4) Select the desired version
Note: The files BL7 are the files in order to upgrade the Access Points
5) Once the file is download go to the unleashed dashboard
Select browser > select the downloaded version > Open
6) When all the APs in the list are displayed as "Success 100%" in the Upgrade Progress column, click Reboot. A "Rebuilding the Unleashed Network" progress screen appears. Wait until the process is completed.
7) Once complete, you will be redirected to the Unleashed login page.
Log in and go to Admin & Services > System > System Info to confirm the new software build number.