cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super slow wifi

ashleedif
New Contributor

To preface, I do not speak technology. But I spent over 10 hours yesterday trying to fix this issue on my own by reading this forum and other Ruckus documents.

The past two weeks or so, my internet has been extremely slow (webpages very slow to load or not loading at all, Hulu will not stream, etc.). I have checked with my internet provider (Spectrum) and confirmed that their equipment is working properly.

I have three APs throughout the house and 1 switch (Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P). All of the cables to the switch show a green light. For most of the day yesterday, the power lights to all APs were green, and the CTL was off completely. This morning, the CTL light for the master AP and 1 other AP is yellow, but for the third AP it is off.

My unleashed dashboard shows that the switch is disconnected. I spent most of yesterday following instructions to reconnect it, but am unable to do because I cannot find the switch IP--and, I already tried locating the current switch IP using these instructions: How to find the IP Address of the RUCKUS Devices (Switch and APs) using IP Scanner free applications...

Can anyone please help?

21 REPLIES 21

Hi @ashleedif 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @ashleedif 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community