cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL STUCK IN BOOT MODE

kdpjay33
New Contributor

I have tried resets over and over again, still stuck in boot mode from out power outage, I need to speak to someone over the phone or a live chat to walk me through what to do to fix it.

10 REPLIES 10

Imran_ruckus

Hi @kdpjay33 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

NOPE! Would be a lot easier if we had someone to actually talk to! Pay 100,000 of thousands of dollars for a house and get sold by Lennar on technology that has nothing, but random chat support is ridiculous. I am continuing to try and figure it out.

Hello @kdpjay33 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your recent response and update.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Could you please specify the stage at which you are encountering difficulties in the process? This will allow us to provide targeted assistance and resolve the issue promptly. If necessary, we are prepared to initiate a warranty replacement if troubleshooting efforts are unsuccessful.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

NO!! I have not!!!!!! I need some **bleep** help! I need phone support or someone to dial in to the unit and FIX IT! I should not be reliant on random comments and emails when we spent 10K for this garbage. The directions are confusing, the screen shots are out of date, the links don't even work in some cases! I don't have computer programing knowledge. I NEED HELP!!  803-371-0807 is my cell. PLEASE!

This is CRAZY! I have been waiting for over a week for someone to respond to my issues.