cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL STUCK IN BOOT MODE

kdpjay33
New Contributor

I have tried resets over and over again, still stuck in boot mode from out power outage, I need to speak to someone over the phone or a live chat to walk me through what to do to fix it.

10 REPLIES 10

Imran_ruckus

Hi @kdpjay33 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

We appreciate the information you have provided regarding the issue with your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch being stuck in Boot Mode.

Based on the description you provided, if the reset with a paper clip has not resolved the issue, the next step would be to perform a software recovery on the Switch. You can find detailed instructions on how to proceed with the software recovery process in our RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article available at the following link: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the steps outlined in the article, and if you encounter any difficulties or require further assistance during the software recovery, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. 

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Nope no resolution have not had time to do the refresh, still working on it,

I also DO NOT have a laptop with a Ethernet PORT to do the software recovery! why can't someone dial in to the ruckus! this was done before when phone support was accepted 

I have tried both the soft reset and the reset button, I have tried the software recovery, it is NOT WORKING! I need better support, this is crazy!