cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLVED! Ruckus switch ICX-7150 not connecting in Unleashed.ruckuswireless.com

sanjiva_srivast
New Contributor II

I was able to resolve this by following Russel_Brenner's post below.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/Unleashed/Unleashed-connection-to-ICX/m-p/23719?utm_source=p...

The unleased is not connecting to my ICX-7150 and shows this screen. This is after I upgraded the firmware from 08.0.70 to 08.0.95g

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 11.00.44 AM.png

Here are some additional information

1. I have changed the super user password and I am able to telnet as well as login to the switch using the ip address so credentials don't seem to be an issue

2. Both primary and secondary flash reflect the new firmware

Question, do I need to do another factory reset for unleashed to automatically have the switch join and unleashed take over and change the credentials for the switch to reflect the unleasehed credentials? Would a factory reset also revert back my firmware? If these is an alternate solution then let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You may close this ticket as I have mentioned above that I was able ro resolve my issue by using a previously posted document.

Thanks,

Sanjiva

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Sgatjens

Hi @sanjiva_srivast 

Could you please access the ICX run the command show version and share the output with me? 

ICX7150-C12 Switch>
ICX7150-12P Switch>enable

ICX7150-12P Switch#show version

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 1.23.34 PM.png

Hi @sanjiva_srivast 

Would you kindly inform me of the contents of the text highlighted in red in the ICX screenshot?

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

You may close this ticket as I have mentioned above that I was able ro resolve my issue by using a previously posted document.

Thanks,

Sanjiva