cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus system not working properly after change internet company

Btissam
New Contributor

Hi, I bought my house from lennar with the ruckus system installed. But I changed my internet company recently to T-Mobile, and since then, my internet is working only where the T-Mobile tower is located. It’s Urgent please, because my tv, my Alexa, and everything else is not connected to the internet. Need URGENT SUPPORT. Thank 🙏🏻

20 REPLIES 20

Jayavidhya

Hi @Btissam 

Greetings of the day,

Please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Also please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Here I will leave a short guide how to connect the devices properly : 

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

• IMG_9126.jpegGood morning,

Thanks for your reply. I have one switch : CX 7150-C12P
    And 2 access points.

The access point in the ground floor has only one red light in the PWR.

The second access point (in upper floor where the switch is) has all green except the air, and the PWR is flashing green.

The switch lights are attached in a picture below . 

My first question is about the right set up of the cables to the the switch after changing the internet company. The previous ATT modem was connected to the switch(don’t remember how), the actual T-Mobile 5G tower has to stand alone near a window!!!
  •  
    the second question is : should I reset the switch and the access points to get this problem fixed. ( no internet in all the house except by wire). 
    Please advise.

Thanks and Best regards,
  • Btissam
  • IMG_9121.jpeg

IMG_9122.jpeg

Hi @Btissam 

Thanks for your reply.

Based on the images you have shared it seems like the cable coming from the router has been wrongly connected. 

Please make sure the cable is actually connected to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) In one of the 12 ports in the middle as mentioned below.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I did changed it, but this is not coming from the router, because I don’t have a router, I have a T-Mobile gateway that is located in a different room . The wire you asked me to change comes from her: