cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus system not working properly after change internet company

Btissam
New Contributor

Hi, I bought my house from lennar with the ruckus system installed. But I changed my internet company recently to T-Mobile, and since then, my internet is working only where the T-Mobile tower is located. It’s Urgent please, because my tv, my Alexa, and everything else is not connected to the internet. Need URGENT SUPPORT. Thank 🙏🏻

20 REPLIES 20

Thanks for your directions, I did the access point reset and everything is fine , but the lights look like that: 

Btissam_0-1694799628185.jpeg

And switch has an orange light where the access point in question is connected : 

Btissam_1-1694799628390.jpeg

Hi @Btissam 

Thanks for your response.

Based on the description, the light on the Radios 2.4 and 5g shows Amber when the WAP is configured but no clients are connected to that specific radio or WAP. 

sarita_shekhar_0-1658230663604.png

Please try the following troubleshooting steps.

1. Hard reset the AP using a paper clip to factor default it. Press and hold the FD pinhole for 40 secs.

2. Create a Test SSID

3. Try to connect any client to the SSID.

Note: In case the client doesn't connect to 5GHz, then for testing, disable 2.4 GHz radio on the AP and try to connect to the AP on 5GHz to verify if the client is getting associated and the LED turns Green.

Please try the above mentioned steps to see whether the lights turn green or not.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Thanks for your directions, I did the access point reset and everything is fine , but the lights look like that: 

IMG_9161.jpeg

And switch has an orange light where the access point in question is connected : 

IMG_9160.jpeg

Btissam
New Contributor

Good morning, my problem is still not fixed since my first post , please help me resolve it. 

Can I have someone call me pleaaaaase. The forum back and forward messages take forever! I called Ruckus but since I’m with Lennar, they refused to help me. Lennar should have a customer service department for her clients to help with the maintenance of the the ruckus system after initial installation. Not just install it and not care about us any more. The forum is not enough and very frustrating when you need quick response or instruction. Please HELP.