cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus switch - Model #: ICX 7150-C12P-2X1G is not working and no power

jduddukuri
New Contributor

Hello,

My internet has stopped working. I have no power lights on both of my wireless output devices. As I checked that there is power to devices, the ruckus ICX 7150 switch device has no power. Everything else plugged in the outlet has power. There are no lights coming from ICX switch and no lights coming from my to wireless output devices.
Seems the device diedImage showing device not workingImage showing device not working and not working.

Attached the photo showing the device not powering up and same outlet other devices is powered up.

Let me know the process for RMA.

Model #: ICX 7150-C12P-2X1G

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @jduddukuri 

Thank you for the response and for sharing the requested information.

Based on the troubleshooting done, you confirmed, and we saw that after the reset and booting up the Switch, the failure persists and the Switch is dead. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the below steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the this post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again and we appreciate your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @jduddukuri 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Great!!!

Good to hear that you have received the new Switch.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran,

I also replied with the link to the thread and the chat said I would receive an RMA from this thread?

This is a difficult process and I have done all the steps mentioned but cannot find any way to repair this hardware. Any help would be greatly appreciated

kmjl

Hi @kmjl 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case was raised by @jduddukuri which is now resolved.

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.