cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus not working after power outage

khaleelmansur
New Contributor

@Imran_ruckus can you please help with this one? 

I tried to reset and the amber lights are flashing and not able to force reset too. 

khaleelmansur@gmail.com

21 REPLIES 21

Hi @khaleelmansur

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Apologies, as this post is long, cannot send it via private chat.

Apologies, as mentioned earlier, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

As I can see from the picture, you have only used USB to type a C cable. Also, there must be an ethernet cable connected to the Switch management port and the Laptop/PC. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please use ethernet cable (both ends RJ45 plugs) and USB to type C cable both together as described in steps 2 & 3 in the guide link. Request you follow the same and perform the software recovery process once again. And please share the screenshots of the error (if any).

Unplug all the cables only keeping 2 software recovery cables and power cord connected.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_9168.jpeg

I am unable to ping the host and it says host is not alive. 

Hi Imran I am unable to ping as per the instructions. Could you please help with this? 

IMG_9168.jpeg

Hi Imran I am exhausted now. I am tired 😪 

I have sent multiple images with the setup of the environment details and when I ping it failed and is not live. I have turned off the windows firewall as well. 

please let me know what is that I'm missing here. It is been going on for a week now. Please let me know what needs to happen? 

image.jpg

 I have also restarted my machine after windows firewall is turned off.