Did you mean: 

Ruckus not responding

david_gig
New Contributor II

No longer responding - no lights 2.4 or 5.0

19 REPLIES 19

david_gig
New Contributor II

The photos I am now sending have what I think is a switch labeled PoE and is illuminated in green - these photos are the best I can show - please advise

david_gig
New Contributor II

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 3.28.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 3.28.39 PM.png

  

david_gig
New Contributor II

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 3.28.52 PM.png

david_gig
New Contributor II

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 3.28.28 PM.png

Hi david_gig

Thank you for the response.

The pictures you are sharing are of Access Points. The cable plugged into the PoE port on the Access Point comes from the Switch. Please refer to the picture of Switch as shared in the previous posts. (Connection setup is shown in below picture)

Imran_ruckus_0-1676333646501.pngPlease refer to the below guide for connection setup:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

And as we can see from the pictures you shared the Access Point is receiving the power. and the 5G and 2.4G LED’s are Off, which means the AP is Not getting the IP address from the DHCP Server by the connected router and it’s in a normal state.

Please refer to the below AP light status guide:

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

We suggest you confirm Internet connectivity by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) if you have a working internet connection currently. You could check the ISP connectivity from the Router, maybe with Local Router Wi-Fi or by an Ethernet cable from the Router to a laptop, or a PC. (Please refer to the below pictures)

Imran_ruckus_1-1676333646571.png

Please confirm once you check the Internet connectivity by your ISP Router.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.