Please don't factory reset until you have done the following:
1. Are the APs LED lights on? If not, then replace the switch
2. If so what LEDs are lit, what is the color and are they solid or flashing?
3. If the AP is getting power (because you see the LEDs on) then what is the color off the Power LED and is it solid? If not it is not getting an IP address from your Spectrum router. Spectrum normally only gives out a single IP address, so do you have a router doing DHCP & NAT?
4. One of the APs should have the CTL LED lit and it should be green & solid. This indicates the Unleashed Master.
5. Only as a last resort would I recommend doing a factory reset, and even then you will need to setup the Unleashed network from scratch, not too hard but something that must be done.
Video showing you the components of your network:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFD_ByQWGH0
Video showing how to setup a factory fresh Unleashed network:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4zbJcBSuuw