cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus mobile app and web browser not working

MF
New Contributor III

As many other have mentioned, I am currently unable to login to the Ruckus mobile app or web browser unleashed.ruckuswireless.com. This started a few days ago. I keep getting an error message that my device isn’t connected to the Ruckus Unleashes network, even though I am connected. I am able only to log into the dashboard via the Ruckus router IP address. The network is working fine, router, switch, and 2 APs are connected. It’s just the mobile app and web browser. What is going on and how can this be fixed?

26 REPLIES 26

Imran_ruckus

Hi @MF 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your Unleashed App is not working.

If you haven’t tried Accessing Unleashed on a web browser via IP address of the Access Points, could you please try to find the IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

MF
New Contributor III

Yes, I am able to log into with the IP address of the router to access the dashboard. 

Hi

Thank you for the response and the information.

Please confirm what is the unleashed firmware version. Which mobile device (Android, IOS) you are trying to connect with the unleashed app? 

1. Uninstall the Mobile App on the cellphone and try again.
2. Try to Log in using credentials for Google or Facebook, etc.
3. Test with another cellphone available.

4. Please check if the "Enable Mobile App remote Management" option is enabled on the unleashed controller. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

MF
New Contributor III

Yes, I’ve tried all of those options and the mobile app remote management is selected on the dashboard. It still won’t connect to BOTH the app or web browser on a separate computer using unleashed.ruckuswireless.com. It ONLY works using the current IP address of the router. There are several others who have this issue. There must be a relationship to something with the site being blocked, etc.