cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus mobile app and web browser not working

MF
New Contributor III

As many other have mentioned, I am currently unable to login to the Ruckus mobile app or web browser unleashed.ruckuswireless.com. This started a few days ago. I keep getting an error message that my device isn’t connected to the Ruckus Unleashes network, even though I am connected. I am able only to log into the dashboard via the Ruckus router IP address. The network is working fine, router, switch, and 2 APs are connected. It’s just the mobile app and web browser. What is going on and how can this be fixed?

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @MF 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Yes, many other users are experiencing the same issue. We are working and checking on it internally.

Meanwhile, could you please let me know?

1. If you tried to install the Unleashed application on another device and log in?

2. Have updated your device (iOS or Android) before experiencing this issue?

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

MF
New Contributor III

Hello. I did not install the app on another device but again, did try to use the same link that the app goes to on a computer and it didn’t work. I did not recently update the device. Everything was working fine a few days ago.

Hi @MF 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Once you find and can log in via the IP Address of the Unleashed Master Access Point on a web browser, please try the below steps.

1. Make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Access Point Wi-Fi Network.

2. Click on ‘change login destination’. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

3. Put your Unleashed MASTER Access Point IP Address as ‘Destination IP’ and save it. (Please refer to the below screenshot and 0.0.0.0 is just an example)

4. Now try to log in to Unleashed App using your credentials.

Please check and confirm.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

MF
New Contributor III

Didn’t work. I found what looks like the master AP IP and it logs in on a browser on my computer to the same IP as the router which allows me to log in. However, when I try those IPs in the mobile app as instructed the error message says “Login failed. Destination IP is not available”.

Hi @MF 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please check the MASTER IP Address once again. Refer to the below screenshot to know your MASTER IP Address on the Web Unleashed system.

Once you confirm your MASTER IP Address, please follow ALL the 4 STEPS carefully, as explained in my previous post.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi