cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus lennar

Mahtani
New Contributor

I had a power outage and now My ruckus is not working. It has been over a year. I do not know how to get the system back up or whether it’s a faulty system.  I reached out in this forum in March and did all the steps I was given but it is still not working 

please advise 

15 REPLIES 15

My neighbor did the software recovery steps and he told me the ruckus device was still not working. I did not take a picture 

please advise 

Hi @Mahtani 

For further troubleshooting steps we need to verify the cause of the issue. So please follow the software recovery process again and share the screenshot of the error you are getting.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Once again I don’t know how to do any of these things. I had my neighbor help me and he told after performing all the steps the ruckus device is still not working. I don’t feel comfortable asking my neighbor to help me again. Can you please just send me a new device and I will send you the one that doesn’t work?

thanks 

Hi @Mahtani 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I understand that the steps may be somewhat new, however, we cannot replace the chassis until you confirm that the hardware is damaged. We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not difficult to follow.

So please try to follow the guide properly and share the screenshot of the error you are getting.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I’m sorry but I am trying to do it but I am completely lost. I don’t even understand the terminology. Can someone from your department give me a call?