Thank you for the response and information you shared,
As you mentioned and I can see from the picture you shared, there is an amber light on the "SYST" and a green light on the "PWR" in the section above the USB/ethernet ports. Meaning the Switch is stuck in the boot mode.
Basically, due to the power outage/ power spike, the switch went to a state that we called (boot mode) that is not able to boot up properly.
Please follow to below steps in order to fix this issue:
- Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnected.
- Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick
- Remove power from the switch.
- Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
- After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.
Below is the Guide and Videos link for your reference:
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4
If that does not make any difference, we need to perform a software recovery since it can be that the image flash is corrupted in basic words the unit is not able to boot up properly and need re-install the image to boot up properly.
- We must get console access to the ICX-7150-C12P Switch as mentioned in the steps from the guide below:
How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P:
Below are the Guide and Video Link to perform the Software recovery process:
Please refer to the below guide and Video link:
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql22blH_CGo
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Lennar Home Community.