cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus icx7150 switch - dropping connection

MylesFlowers
New Contributor

I have what appears to be the switch/router issue.  I need assistance accessing CLI to run the 4 commands.  I can log into dashboard of my switch and i can see the disconnected issue.  I identified the IP address and used Putty to login.  But the command prompt is ruckus>   not the expected icx7150 switch>  The commands do not work with exception of enable which changes prompt from ruckus> to ruckus#   I found a list of commands by typing help, but none of they listed commands to correct issue exist.   I typed in sysInfo and it appears as though this is the R510...so then i am confused.  Did i log into an AP instead of switch?  So i checked MAC address of swtich and went back to IP scanner and confirmed IP address again.  

All the information i see tells me the IP address matches the switch, but even when i log into dashboard, it identifies the Master AP?? as having the same IP address as what I assumed the switch has.  I just need to get past this hurdle to enter the codes in.  Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3