cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus icx 71501c12p not working

Adrianm1112
New Contributor

My Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P is not working in my Lennar-built home. When I disconnect the power cord and restart it, it blinks and then shuts off immediately. It will not stay on. Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

MariaC862

Hello @Adrianm1112,

Thank you for your post, for Lennar related topics, you can check here:

However, based on your description it seems the switch might need a replacement, I suggest try another power outlet and another power cord if you have one. If none of that helps, please post this on the forum I shared and they will provide next steps.

Good morning,

I've changed the power cord and tried connecting to different outlets, but the issue persists: the device blinks but won't stay on. Could you please advise on the next steps? Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

Hi @Multop 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. We appreciate the information you provided regarding your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch not powering on.

To proceed with resolving the issue with your ICX-7150-C12P Switch, we kindly request that you follow the steps outlined below:

1. Take out your Switch from the cabin. Plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a functioning power outlet.

2. Capture both pictures and a video of the switch, focusing on the following:

- The status of the lights on the switch.

- The cord connected to the switch.

- The switch plugged into a working power outlet.

We recommend referring to the example pictures provided below to ensure clarity in capturing the required details:

Please use the provided link to upload a video. We advise referencing the EXAMPLE VIDEO in the Google Drive link provided to ensure consistency in the recording:

Kindly shoot a video similar to the EXAMPLE Video provided in the link. 

In the video, please ensure to capture the following:

1. Show the plug of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch being connected to a working outlet.

2. Simultaneously, display the light status on the switch.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Should you have any queries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.

Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello Imran,

I uploaded the video to Google Drive. Could you check it out and let me know the next steps? Thank you once again.