cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus icx 7150-c12p slow after power outage

Eddie
New Contributor II

Posting again under the Lennar Homes section.

My Ruckus switch is slow after a recent power outage. Finding help to fix this has been extremely frustrating. And all "solutions" on these "help" pages require downloading software to then track down IP addresses and start entering code. There HAS to be a fix for the average Lennar home owner. Send me a new one that works properly. I do know how to send and receive items in the mail. But plugging into the box with a cat6 cable and entering code is not my bag. We're going on a week now with the disabled internet. 

Please provide an easy solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Eddie 

Hope you are doing well! 

Based on the troubleshooting done and as we discussed, this unit "ICX-7150-C12P" Should be RMA  (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

Like the following example:

Vsquez_Fer_0-1675785021940.png

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Eddie
New Contributor II

It's 10:30 pm and the Tech has exhausted all resources. The switch IP cannot be accessed. It is disconnected and cannot be reached. The dashboard cannot reach it. He was not able to access it from the USB to C connection. Please send a new unit.

Eddie
New Contributor II

please do not stop responding, this issue is still open. My switch is not responding on the dashboard and we cannot connect to it. 

Hi @Eddie 

Based on your description we could see that the ports are in online, however please confirm the static IP configuration status in your computer.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Eddie
New Contributor II

How do I confirm the static IP address on my computer?

GrantG
New Contributor

Hi Eddie -- I would be very technically challenged to do all Imran notes below.  But what I did was unplug my Ruckus switch AND took all the ethernet wires out for about 30 seconds.  It seems to have rebooted properly and my internet speed is much better.  Let's see how the next 24 hours goes.