cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus device not working

Marshall
New Contributor

I am need help. My ruckus unleashed r510 suddenly stopped working this morning without an associated power outage. There aren’t any lights displaying on the device and my wifi smart home isn’t displaying on my phone. What should I do? The device is in the ceiling and I’m not comfortable getting on a ladder that high.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Marshall 

As I have mentioned clearly in the previous posts please do the factory reset of the switch not on the access points. Also please read the below steps correctly and perform the factory reset.

Please try to disconnect the power outlet from the ICX-7150 and reconnect it.

Once you are done with the above step try to press the reset button using a paper clip or a small stick.

1.  Remove power from the switch.
  2. Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  3. After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.

Video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi @Marshall 

The link I have shared is for RUCKUS switch ICX-7150 and the term unleashed r510 you have mentioned in your post refers to Access points.

R510 Access Point

RUCKUS switch

Just follow these steps on RUCKUS switch and let us know the results.

Please try to disconnect the power outlet from the ICX-7150 and reconnect it.

Once you are done with the above step try to press the reset button using a paper clip or a small stick.

1.  Remove power from the switch.
  2. Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  3. After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Can you kindly send someone to my house to take care of this? I am not able to access the Rukus because it is mounted on my ceiling.

Hi @Marshall 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or provide any home services.

We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

So please perform the factory reset of the switch and let us know the result.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

hello Jayavidhya,

I watched the YouTube video that you provided and I noticed that the device on the video that  you provided is not not a Rukus Unleashed r510. Also, in the video it seems that I will need access to Rukus online to do reconfiguration after the reset. Can you please help me with this?