cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Unleashed R320

RoyceBowl
New Contributor

Hello,

I cannot set up my Ruckus Unleashed R320 and believe it is still on the Lennar settings. Please assist.

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @RoyceBowl,

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and providing the necessary information.

Based on your case description, it seems you need assistance with setting up your RUCKUS Access Points. For guidance on connecting your devices, please refer to the following resource:

Once you have confirmed that the RUCKUS devices are connected according to the instructions, you may proceed with a factory reset of your RUCKUS Access Points and then configure them with a new Wi-Fi network/SSID. For details on performing a factory reset, please refer to the following article:

Please let me know if you have any further questions or need additional assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @RoyceBowl 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @RoyceBowl 

Greetings!!!

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @RoyceBowl 

Greetings!!!

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi