cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Unit in Ceiling Has No Power

Abrewer123
New Contributor

Hi there. My Ruckus unit will not turn back on since the power was disconnected. I unplugged everything in my internet hub to restart and since then, the unit in the ceiling has been dead. The unit in the hub has a green light but according to my internet provider who came out to try to help, power is not being sent to the ceiling device. Everything has been restarted multiple times. I am not very "tech savvy" and need help on how to get it work again. Thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Abrewer123 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

If the reset is not working, please proceed with the Software recovery of the Switch as described in the previous post.

Please perform software recovery and share the screenshots if you are getting any errors or are stuck at any point in the software recovery process.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

While I appreciate the detailed instructions, I am just a regular homeowner trying to get my wifi to turn back on. This all seems like something an IT department would do. 

Where do I even find one of those cables? Do I go buy one? Will this mess up my computer? This seems VERY advanced. Isn't there someone who can come out and repair the problem? My home and this device are only 2 years old. 

Hi @Abrewer123 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Apologies for any inconvenience. Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

Please do not worry, it won’t create any mess or any issues with the computer.

We need two cables for the Software recovery of the Switch. Ethernet cable (both ends RJ45 plugs) and USB to type C cable both together as described in steps 2 & 3 in the guide link. Request you follow the same and perform the software recovery process.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow.

We request you follow the guide and proceed. Please share the screenshots of the errors (if any) or please let us know if you are stuck at any point of troubleshooting. We will help with it and proceed to resolve the issue. 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.