cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R510 factory reset but configure.me needs password, POE Port not working but other port is

gettlergang
New Contributor

I have a R510 AP that came with my Lennar home. It was working great and then it was not. The POE port is only working when powered by plugging it into a wall outlet.  I am using a Ubiquity POE switch and checked the configuration of the port. It has a green light but when I plug the ethernet cable into the POE there is no power but if I plug the power adapter it goes green. I completed a factory reset and can see the configure.com network but it is asking for a password. The serial number is not working and I have tried all the other passwords that are listed online. I am stuck at this point because I can not complete the set up with the AP from the Unleashed app or on my computer. What is causing the AP to not get power from the POE port? Did the port go bad? Is there a way to reset that port? I am confident that the POE port on the Ubiqutiy switch is working, it is green and I can see that it is connected on the admin dashboard for Ubiquity. I have gotten an IP address when connected to the non-POE port on the AP connected to a port on the POE switch. 

I have used a different ethernet cable as well. 

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @gettlergang 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @gettlergang 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @gettlergang 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

pinky_ruckus

Hello @gettlergang ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.