cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R510 Not Working

alluring316
New Contributor

Hi Support,

Ruckus R510 has not internet. The Verizon internet is fine and see the speed test is looking good per my plan, but ruckus is not supplying the internet. I tried hard reset and dozen restarts. All my home security is down. Please assist.

S/N: FEK3845Q09K

-AA

15 REPLIES 15

alluring316
New Contributor

Followed the reset steps. Nothing changed. Please see the video that I uploaded.

alluring316
New Contributor

I borrowed my neighbor and tried. I think the power supply is not working.  

Hi @alluring316 

Could you please share the image of the switch with the replaced power cord as mentioned below.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

alluring316
New Contributor

Hi Jayavidhya, I have all the connections in place. Do you want to me to disconnect all the ethernet cables and take a picture. Because I will not be able to reconnect again. Right now the power supply is not there. I already uploaded the video.

Hi @alluring316 

Thanks for the information,

Based on the troubleshooting done, seems that the switch and the access points are not powering up even after factory reset, checking cable connections, this unit should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community