cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX7150 Switch Amber SYST and Green PWR light.

marlonfw
New Contributor

We had a power glitch and it left my Switch in limp mode. I read posts and followed recovery steps with no success. I didn't realize how much my home depended on this until now but I think my switch is done.

10 REPLIES 10

So initially I was working from my Apple MacBook Pro which should've been seamless since I use it to configure devices through console port often. So I decided to entertain the tech writer and grab a Windows laptop since all instructions provided were for a Windows machine. Followed steps, downloaded the files, configured the tftp server and all. I am still stuck. Never gets passed the COM port connection.IMG_9149 2 Large.jpegIMG_9150 2 Large.jpeg

Hi @marlonfw 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

As I observed from the screenshot you shared, your drivers in the Device Manager are not updated, that may be the reason you are unable to see the COM ports information.

Could you please update the same and try once again? (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Additionally, please check using COM1 and COM2 that are in your COM and LPT list and let me know if that works.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Yes, and have been trying to update the driver. I have looked for updated drivers in various sources without success. I am running Windows 11, any suggestions?

Hi @marlonfw 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please confirm if you checked using COM1 and COM2 that are in your COM and LPT list?

If yes, what do you see on the PuTTy screen? Please share a screenshot of the same.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hey yes.IMG_9153 Large.jpegIMG_9154 Large.jpegIMG_9155 Large.jpegIMG_9157 Large.jpeg