cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P Web GUI Login Assistance

bgross986
New Contributor

Hello team, 

I've always wondered why I didn't see my switch in the web admin for my r510 network, so I put the IP address for the switch into a browser and got prompted for credentials: I've tried the creds on the sticker on the switch and all the combinations for username and password in this forum but I can't log into the switch. I find it weird non of these combos worked

a factory reset would set the switch back to default settings but technically I'm not having any technical issues with it just can't "see it, manage it" 

on device: username: admin password: Lennar

from forum: username: admin password: Lennar, lennar, ruckus, Ruckus!, Ruckus1, admin, password

from forum: username: super password sp-admin

from forum: username: Admin password: sp-admin

from forum: username: Super password: Lennar, lennar, ruckus, Ruckus!, Ruckus1, admin, password

23 REPLIES 23

pinky_ruckus

Hello @bgross986 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that  are unable to see the Switch details in the Unleashed web browser.

Also, you tried to access the Switch through GUI, and you are unable to login with the login credentials.

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily.

How to find the IP Address of the RUCKUS Devices (Switch and APs) using IP Scanner free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line”

We do not need any login credentials to access CLI using the Telnet option. If Telnet is enabled on the Switch it can be accessed directly using an IP Address of the Switch.

FIGURE 3 Accessing CLI using the Telnet option

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Once you are able to access the CLI, I would request you to please execute the following commands to reset the Switch login credentials.

ICX7150-12P Switch>enable

ICX7150-12P Switch#configure terminal

ICX7150-12P Switch# username super password pass

Where the username is ’super’ and password ‘pass’ (You could choose any of your choices)

To allow the correct authentication please run the following commands:

ICX7150-12P Switch (config)#crypto key generate rsa

ICX7150-12P Switch (config)# aaa authentication login default local
ICX7150-12P Switch (config)# aaa authentication web-server default local

Please share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello Pinky,

thank you for your quick and and detailed response, I was able to verify the ip address using the Ring mobile app but I'm using a MacBook and having trouble access PuTTY or using the Terminal app to allow me to telnet into the switch's ip so I'm stuck right after determining the IP addressScreen Shot 2024-07-18 at 10.12.31 AM.png

Hi @bgross986 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please refer to the below process on how to access Telnet on MAC:

Telnet – Port 23 

nc <IPAddress of the switch> 23

Example: nc 192.168.1.182 23

Imran_ruckus_11-1705000120587.png

For more information on accessing CLI, please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

Please me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thank you Imran,

I was able to log into the switch and reset the username password, which allowed me to log into the web GUI and also add the switch to my ruckus network admin gui. now I can see the ports that I'm using are set to 100 Mbps how can I set them to 1000Mbps and one of my ports says connected with warning, how do I find the warning and resolve it Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 11.44.54 AM.png