cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX7150-CA12P is not powering up.

Nckharel
New Contributor

Ruckus ICX7150-CA12P is not powering up. When power cable is plugged in, the amber lights quickly flash. After this initial flash there are no lights or sound comes from device. Status button does not trigger any lights and neither does reset button. Once I have a power outage. I did changed power cable and power outlet for try may be work another place but it didn’t work. I need help for fix this issues. We are lennar home customer. Seems like we need replacement for the device.

respectfully submitted 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Chandini
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi Nckharel

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see that you mentioned you are from Lennar . And also I see three posts from you on same issue. 

Other links : 

As per the case description, I could understand that the unit is not powering up.

Could you please help us with below details ?

1) Was this working setup or new installation? 

2) Was there any power outage that happened in your network ? or any changes made from your side ? 

3) On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

s1.png

4) May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Chandini_4-1683536704999.png

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Chandini_5-1683536713817.png

Please let us know the answers to the above queries .

Also for Lennar only option to reach us is through chat / portal for Lennar. Below is the link for Lennar Community where many customers have reached out for help and have there concerns taken care. Thanks 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support/ct-p/ruckuslennarsupport

I hope this helps.

Thanks 

admin test

Hi @Nckharel 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up.

Please follow the below steps to fix this issue:

First, we will try to reset the Switch as described below:

1. Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnect.

2. Please try to press the reset button using a paper click or a small stick 

• Remove power from the switch.
  • Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  • After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.

Below is the Guide and Videos link for your reference:

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-D3B5DB74-53A7-4F8D-82F9-6EB600879EE...

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

IF RESET IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE TRY TO RESET YOUR SWITCH MULTIPLE TIMES AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.