cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX7150-C12P RMA Request

Rdemmler
New Contributor

My ICX7150-C12P switch has failed. Despite following the troubleshooting tips using guidance from this forum, the device appears to be non-operational. It will not even power on, no lights, I've tried different power cables. I have been in touch with a representative via chat and provided the serial number as requested. I was advised to post here for approval. I have the photos of the power connection, front panel lights as well as a video of the unit being plugged in. If a link is provided, I can upload these. As I operate a business from home, it is imperative that I get this resolved as quickly as possible. Please let me know what else is needed in order to process an RMA. Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Rdemmler 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for sharing the requested PICTURES and a VIDEO.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and when plugged in, it flashes an amber light and then goes dark. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Rdemmler 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering on.

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and a working power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Thank you Imran. The photos and video have been uploaded as requested.

Hi @Rdemmler 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for sharing the requested PICTURES and a VIDEO.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and when plugged in, it flashes an amber light and then goes dark. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi