cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150 No Lights/No Connection

RobbinVRobinson
New Contributor

Ruckus ICX 7150 has died. There are no lights on it. Nothing will connect. Chatted to get a replacement as it is right before the holiday, I've had a death in the family, funeral is tomorrow, door chime is consistently going off and I would like to get it resolved as soon as possible. Was told I had to chat through the forum for approval of the replacement as Lennar homes no longer have phone or email support.

Please assist.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi Robbin,

Please make sure you are logged in- your avatar / profile icon will appear in the upper right of the page. 

If you see this default profile icon, you are not logged in. 

dave_feasey_0-1671822540156.png

To log in, click on the profile icon which will pop up the RUCKUS Single Sign-On page for you to log in. You should then have the permission to add an image to your reply.

RobbinVRobinson
New Contributor

RobbinVRobinson_0-1671817903811.png

Hi @ RobbinVRobinson

Thank you for the details provided, based on the troubleshooting you have done since the ICX7150 Switch is no longer powering up even connected to a good power outlet, this unit must be RMA (return merchandise authorization), which means to replace it, Please contact us via chat, comment that you already have a post that we have approved the RMA for you, copy the link from this post and paste it into the chat to initiate the unit replacement.

Chat Link:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Note: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

Great- I see you were able to upload an image.