cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150 C12 0 No lights on

tmrajesh
New Contributor II

Recently I changed the Network provier and tried to connect the Ruckus with the new internet connection. 

After the power on, all the lights flashes in green and went off. I checked various power sources and the same response. I tried factory reset several times, but no luck. 

plesae guide

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @tmrajesh 

Thank you for the update.

I’m pleased to inform you that your RMA request has been filed, and you will receive your replacement RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch shortly.

Thank you once again.

If your questions have been answered, please click the Kudos buttons and mark the responses as "Accepted Solutions."

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

tmrajesh
New Contributor II

Need help to fix it

Hi @tmrajesh 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

We appreciate the information you provided regarding your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch not powering on and you tried to hard reset it.

To proceed, we kindly request that you follow the steps outlined below:

1. Take out your Switch from the cabin. Plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a functioning power outlet.

2. Capture both pictures and a video of the switch, focusing on the following:

- The status of the lights on the switch.

- The cord connected to the switch.

- The switch plugged into a working power outlet.

We recommend referring to the example pictures provided below to ensure clarity in capturing the required details:

Please use the provided link to upload a video. We advise referencing the EXAMPLE VIDEO in the Google Drive link provided to ensure consistency in the recording:

Kindly shoot a video similar to the EXAMPLE Video provided in the link. 

In the video, please ensure to capture the following:

1. Show the plug of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch being connected to a working outlet.

2. Simultaneously, display the light status on the switch.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Should you have any queries or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.

Thank you for your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi @tmrajesh 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. Please help us with the requested information.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @tmrajesh 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi